Dec 14, 2021
This final episode of the year will actually walk you through the year end review process laid out in The Bright Balloon Business Planner... from how your business made you feel, to the numbers inside of your business, to how to use this information for next year.
I really believe that tracking your business stats is like the first step in achieving your business goals, because if you know your numbers, then you can make a plan to grow!
01:32 - Consider how your business made you feel
02:38 - Finances
05:44 - Business stats
09:27 - My hope for how this process and the planner will help you
10:19 - Next steps for The Bright Balloon Podcast
13:12 - 12 Days of Christmas: top 12 most downloaded episodes from the podcast
TOP 12 EPISODES:
1. Does your Instagram bio have these three things?
2. Three FREE upgrades you can make in your business today!
39. How I Price My Organic Garland
37. Pricing, competition and networking | Tiffany from Confetti Castle
3. Get control of your client communication!
5. Investing In Education | An Interview with Balloon Coach, Joette Giardina
4. Put Your Business on the Map
47. Vendor Showcases with Ali from Charming Garlands
50. The Great Balloon Shortage! | Joe from Havin' A Party Wholesale
61. Getting Organized with Lilly, The Creative Heart Studio
6. Expanding Your Network With Styled Shoots
26. Cold Outdoor Decor Tips with Megan Raysby